Стажування в ОБСЄ у Києві
Позиція: OSCE Project Co-ordinator in Ukraine, Kyiv
Дедлайн: 19 вересня
Початок стажування: 11 жовтня.
Вимоги до учасників:
- вік до 30 років
- вища освіта у сфері прав людини, міжнародних відносин або подібних галузей не пізніше 2019 р.
- релевантний досвід у law, human rights, international relations, international development, public administration; the ability to cooperate with government officials and institutions, NGOs and international organizations would be an asset
- робоча англійська мова.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The Intern will provide assistance to the RoL Programme of the OSCE PCU under the direct supervision of the Programme Manager to deliver the following:
- Prepare and consolidate reports, overviews, briefs, PowerPoint presentations, other documents, information and analytical materials on request of the Programme Manager;
- Prepare draft correspondence to stakeholders with regard to relevant projects;
- Perform written Ukrainian/English translations;
- Attend project-related events;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Applicants should be under the age of 30 on the deadline of this vacancy;
- Have completed two years of full-time post-secondary education in an accredited institution or have completed a first or advanced degree in law, human rights, international relations, public administration or related field, not earlier than in 2019;
- Relevant professional experience in the spheres of law, human rights, international relations, international development, public administration; the ability to cooperate with government officials and institutions, NGOs and international organizations would be an asset;
- Organizational, multi-tasking and analytical skills; drafting skills would be an asset;
- Computer literacy with familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel spreadsheets, Powerpoint, word processing and e-mail;
- Demonstrated open-mindedness, flexibility and high motivation;
- Excellent English and Ukrainian language skills, both oral and written, and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely is mandatory (interviews will be conducted);
- Willingness to embrace the OSCE core values and competencies;
- Awareness of the importance of integrating a gender perspective into tasks and activities;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people of different national, cultural and religious backgrounds whilst maintaining impartiality and objectivity.